-----

I first met Katherine Bray(-Strickland) my freshman year of high school and we soon became very close friends. That friendship carried us through college before becoming something a whole lot more. I married my best friend on June 28th 2008. On February 10th 2010, I lost her to cancer.
The last promise my wife asked of me, was to live my life and be happy.
I have never broken a promise to Kate and I never will.

Having lost my world in 2010, I moved to the Boston area and met another amazing woman also dealing with the loss of her world.
She makes keeping the promise I made to Kate so much easier.
Shayna and I were married in 2015, are both always working on happy, and now live in the Richmond, VA area.






Wednesday, April 20, 2011




So .. I have been a bit busy lately.. working two jobs and thus trying very hard to really enjoy the little time that leaves me. I have been reading Shakespeare, going to concerts, hitting golf balls, hiking, eating out, attending a Passover celebration, getting sick, getting better, and hanging out with friends.

My first concert of the year was The Susan Constant. A fabulous band (my friend Jason is the drummer), that just released their second album. It is a great album that I highly recommend and has just started getting some local air play.

Rayonnement Cover Art

My second was Martin Sexton in Northampton MA. I went there with Shayna and we had a blast. Stayed at a great bed and breakfast (though we both wound up sleeping through breakfast) and went hiking, and hung out and played trivia with some friends of hers.





More to come soon..as more time allows :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment